Tiger Shroff shirtless, family, wedding pics, age, height, weight, biography, wiki, wife, affairs
Tiger Shroff (born Jai Hemant Shroff on 2 March 1990) is an Indian film actor and martial artist who works in Hindi films. Son of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt, he made his film debut with a leading role in the 2014 action comedy Heropanti, which earned him a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut nomination. He next starred in the action drama Baaghi (2016), which earned over ₹1 billion (US$15 million) worldwide, and received praise for the superhero thriller A Flying Jatt (2016).
|Born||Jai Hemant Shroff
2 March 1990
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Relatives||Krishna Shroff (Sister)|
- His paternal grandparents were Rita Shroff (Ethnic Turk) and Kakubhai Shroff (Gujarati astrologer).
- His maternal grandparents were Ranjan Dutt (Air Vice-Marshal) and Claude-Marie de Cavey (Belgian countess)
- He is a trained martial artist. He started getting trained from the age of 4 years. He loved sports and was more of a sports person before he decided to start his acting career.
- He is of very shy and introvert nature.
- He wanted to become a football player but changed his plan later.
- He is a fan of WWE wrestling.
- He was offered the lead role in remake of TV Show ‘Fauji‘ in 2009, but he declined it.
- Unlike his father, Jackie, he is 100% non-vegetarian.
- He helped Aamir Khan during his workout sessions for Dhoom 3 film. Aamir even wanted to produce Tiger’s debut film.
- Being a fitness freak, he spends most of his time at gym to maintain his physique.
- He considers Bruce Lee as his idol hero.
- He performed all his stunts himself, without using ropes in his debut movie “Heropanti”.
- Tiger & Shraddha Kapoor were classmates while Athiya Shetty & Krishna Shroff were his juniors in the same school.