Adrian Neville family, wedding pics, age, height, weight, biography, wiki, wife, affairs
Benjamin “Ben” Satterley (born 22 August 1986) is an English professional wrestler currently signed to the American professional wrestling promotion WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand and competes in the cruiserweight division under the ring name Neville, previously wrestled in WWE’s developmental territory NXT under the name Adrian Neville, and prior to that, competed on the independent scene under the ring name Pac.
In NXT, he is one of three men (the other two men are The Revival’s Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson) to win the NXT Tag Team Championship twice, with his first reign being one-half of the inaugural champions with Oliver Grey and the other reign with Corey Graves. He is also a one-time NXT Champion, thus making him the first (and only) man to have held both the NXT Championship and the NXT Tag Team Championship.
Satterley is noted for his high flying style and aerial attacks, which has earned him the nickname “The Man That Gravity Forgot”. He began his wrestling career in North East England with a small promotion, the Independent Wrestling Federation (IWF), and after establishing himself in the United Kingdom with promotions such as Real Quality Wrestling and One Pro Wrestling, he began to perform overseas, most notably for the Italy-based Nu Wrestling Evolution, the United States-based Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), Ring of Honor, Chikara, and the Japan-based Dragon Gate, where he has won the Open the Brave, Triangle and Twin Gate Championship in the latter promotion. He is a former PWG World Tag Team Champion, and winner of PWG’s inaugural Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament (with Roderick Strong).
He is a supporter of his hometown football club Newcastle United. His favourite band is The Specials, and his ring name is a reference to one of their former band members, Neville Staple
|Birth name||Benjamin Satterley|
|Born||22 August 1986
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
|Residence||Orlando, Florida, United States|
- As a child, Neville was very active in sports; football, hockey, basketball, swimming and roller hockey were ‘few’ of the sports at which Neville excelled.
- Neville’s interest in wrestling came about through one of his aunts, who was a wan of WWF/WWE. Since his parents did not allow him to watch a violent sport like pro-wrestling on TV, he would stop by his aunt’s house every now and then.
- He began his career at the independent circuit, where he wrestled under the ring name- Pac.
- Neville was one-half of the NXT’s first ever ladder match.
- Neville once held the WWE NXT championship for a record 287 days.
- He has adopted the ring name ‘Neville’ in honor of Neville Staple, a former member of his favorite band- The Specials.