Aditya Pancholi family, wedding pics, age, height, weight, biography, wiki, wife, affairs
Aditya Pancholi (born Nirmal Pancholi, 4 January 1965) is an Indian film actor, producer and playback singer who appears in Bollywood films. He started his career as a lead actor but found more success with supporting and negative roles and received a Filmfare nomination for the Best Performance in a Negative Role for Yes Boss (1997).
Pancholi began his career with television movies produced by Nari Hira and ventured into mainstream Bollywood cinema with Sasti Dulhan Mehnga Dulha (1986). Pancholi first came to limelight with an important role in Maha-Sangram (1990). He had the peak of his career between the late 1980s and early 1990s. He initially gave critically acclaimed performances as a lead actor in films like Kab Tak Chup Rahungi (1988), Qatil (1988), Kahan Hai Kanoon (1989), Sailaab (1990), Laal Paree (1991), Naamcheen (1991), Yaad Rakhegi Duniya (1992), Chor Aur Chaand (1993) and Surakshaa (1995) but failed to find commercial success. His biggest commercial success as a lead actor and his most well-known performance was in Mahesh Bhatt’s Saathi (1991).
After failing to make a mark as a lead actor, Pancholi became a supporting actor in multi-starrer movies like Ladaai (1988), Jaadugar (1989), Aatish: Feel the Fire (1994) and Aankhen (2002) and became synonymous for negative roles in movies like Awwal Number (1990), Jung (1996), Khilona (1996), Yes Boss (1997), Hameshaa (1997), Jung (2000) and Musafir (2004).
4 January 1965
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Other names||Aditya Panscholi
|Occupation||Film actor, producer, playback singer|
|Spouse(s)||Zarina Wahab (m. 1986)|
- Initially Dev Anand had the desire to cast cricketer Imran Khan for Aaditya Pancholi’s role in “Aawal Number.”
- He met her wife Zarina on the sets of “Kalank Ka Tika.”
- He always has this image of angry man and controversial in real life.
- While he was travelling in a train, a director got impressed with his personality , and as a result, signed him for 6 video films.
- Despite being married, he dated actress Kangana Ranaut when she was new in Bollywood.
- Among all of his films, “Saathi” is considered to be his best ever.
- He is good in Martial Arts as well as dancing.