Aditi Rao Hydari family, wedding pics, age, height, weight, biography, wiki, husband
Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian film actress who works predominantly in the Hindi and Tamil language films. She was born in the family of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari and J. Rameshwar Rao in Hyderabad. Hydari made her on screen debut in the Malayalam film Prajapathi (2006) alongside veteran actor Mammootty. The film had her play the role of a devadasi and her performance in the film garnered positive reviews from critics.
Hydari rose to fame after her performance in Sudhir Mishra’s 2011 romantic thriller film Yeh Saali Zindagi, a role that won her the Screen Award in the Best Supporting Actress category. She has subsequently starred in several successful Bollywood films including Rockstar (2011), Murder 3 (2013), Khoobsurat (2014), Wazir (2016) and Fitoor (2016). She is also a classical bharatanatyam dancer and trained under Leela Samson.
In 2005 and 2009 it was reported that she was married to Satyadeep Mishra, a former Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax and Indian Revenue Service officer. While the actress had declined to comment on her marital status in a 2012 interview, in a 2013 interview she mentioned that they were separated
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)
|Spouse(s)||Satyadeep Mishra (2009–2014)|
- Aditi Rao Hydari belongs to two royal families from both her maternal and paternal sides.
- She is one of the maternal cousins of Kiran Rao, who is the wife of Amir Khan.
- She is a trained Bharatha Natyam dancer from childhood and she happened to learn dance form some of the masters of classical dance.
- Before making her debut in Bollywood, she acted in a Tamil movie, which was based on Dance and which bagged many awards for the movie and her role in it.
- She got married to actor Satyadeep Mishra at the age of 21. She met him when she was 17 years old.
- Aditi Rao Hydari has a lineage of a Muslim father, who was the descendant of Hyderabad royal family and mother who is a descendant of Raja of Wanaparthy.
- Aditi Rao Hydari she got her name “rao” from her maternal side and “Hydari’ from her paternal side. Since both are from royal families, she kept both of their names attached to her name.
- Her parents got separated when she was a child, after her parents divorce, Aditi moved to Delhi with her mother where she completed her education.
- Her maternal grand father was a well known educationalist in Hyderabad and is the founder of the publishing house, Orient Blackswan.